Djinxie one of many stories

 Helloo everyone this page is really good for my English.


So i have a lot of pictures from Djinxie in al those years  she is with me.

I love to tell the adventures we have had already.

 

To much to tell.

And every post i tell some other story that we have had together.


When i was younger and knew what a dog is.

I loved them emidiately.

I was always asking to get a dog.

But it was always..when you are living on your own!

So my babysit had a dog, an jackrussel terriër.

When i was old enough to go outside on my own he stayed over.

I was so excited about it that i could not wait to let him out for the morning walkies.

I remember that i was already out with him on 5 o clock in the mornings.


When i was 16 years my mum and stephdad had cats.

My mum is more of a cat lady.


Her non castrated cat had sometimes visits.

Than he had to do his job.

And my mum earned money from this particular job he did.


My stephdad talked about moving and to get a dog in a bigger house.

I thougt it was dream that would never come True.


And one day. 

I was sitting inside and my stephdad walked in to the garden. With a pink carrier and he left it outside.

I was thinking it was a special lady for the gigolo cat🤣


I looked at my stephdad when he walked in and asked him why he left the pink carrier outside. He told me to look for it.

So i stood up and walked to the pinkness. And turned it towards me and i saw big ears that already stand up.

I looked at a face so sweet and my heart melted.

I opened the bars and get the malinois out.

She was in my arms and directly closed in my heart.


My mum did not know what a malinois was al abouth.

She liked the ears and the face and was like it is dog!.


Than it was like how do we call her.

Her name were she was born was Missy.

I did not liked it.


I watched a show on tv.

Called the Nanny i liked the show verry much.

There was an episode about red shoes, and a hockey player. And he lost the game. And than the Nanny with the red shoes on he said she had cursed the game.

Because red shoes wearing to hockey is a bad thing or something.


They shouted in the public Jinx. I dont know why. I liked the name Jinx and made it NL and placed a D for it. And the name Djinx was there.


There were some difficulties with  educate. Because i was with my mum and stephdad and my brother and my sister. And my stephdad and i wanted to train with Djinxie.


My stephdad learned her bad stuff like.

We had cats wo ate down stairs in the corridor?

And when the door was open Djinxie wanted to chase them upstairs. I was like it is not oke to encourage that behaviour.

But my stephdad thinks it was funny.


He was outside  with her running down the streets with a bite arm. While she was not listening good enough to let go.


At one moment my stephdad moved out of the house.

And Djinxie was al mine.  Which already felt that way.


And i took over. Finally.

 

So she knew i was more strict for her.

And she was next to me and saw the cats eating.

And wanted to go for it.

I warned her dont do it....

She did it anyways.

I was young i did not know if there were a beter way to discipline that behaviour. But i knew that it was 1 time and never again..

She was playing innocent. Walked to her place.

I bended over her and grabbed her by the collar and i said never! Do that again! She knew what i meant. She would not give in and was shocked by my voice. And bit me. And let go even sooner because i was not letten her go and told her again never do that anymore.


She never did it again.


There were kids who loved Djinxie and always walked with us. They ringed the door and ask if Djinxie could play outside with them.


I walked sometimes with Djinxie and over 4 kids Who walked with me. I had rules. For them.

Dont run, because Djinxie likes running and she only has her mouth with teeth. She can Hurt you.

So dont run.

Dont throw sticks. Djinxie is verry fast.

She has teeth and look out for your Fingers.

They still liked her.


It was all from my stephdad Who runned like crazy down the streets that she thougt it was okay to use her teeth when someone is running. So i could not give her the chance to do that with a kid.


There was one kid Who was alway going with us.

Djinxie loved him.

One day after a walk i brought the kid home he was 14yrs and i was going for another walk with a friend with a German Shepherd.


Djinxie saw that the kid was going upstairs and she was like dont leave me! And the mum of the kid told her son that he was still alowed to come along.

So he was excited and runned down the stairs.


Djinxie was so happy and strong.

She jumped on him but she bit his arm. Luckily he had a jacket on. I think that was the issue. She saw it as a bit arm i think.

So he screamed she bites she bites.

I could get her off. He had nothing. Only his jacket was ripped. 


He still loved her....and i asked him. That i want to work on that. So i had the prong collar.

And i was 3 steps away from the stairs and i trained Djinxie.


I said to this kid. Run, jump, scream do everything you can from that stairs. And i corrected Djinxie.

And i asked him to go stand next to me when he did al that trics on the stairs. And when Djinxie was calm he could give her attention. 


It worked


I was so happy🥰


This were some of our challenges❤

 


I hope you enjoyed the story.


And untill the next story❤

Have a good day!





Reacties