Djinxie the malinois

 The funniest thing People ask me is when become the malinois easy? Im like.

Never!!

Im laughing because Djinxie was a pain in the ass.

She never listen to me when i called her. Like Come here Djinxie was for her if i screamed run awayyyy!!

It was a cat and mouse game. I had to chase her and she had the best fun of the world.

But when i said bye Djinxie she was like nooooo woman dont leave me!!!!


She did not like other dogs in the house only her Labrador friend tommy. They grow up together and was de dog from my friends.

Than after 2 years we had a pup in the house.

Jackrussel/chihuahua Felix she did not like him

He took her bone on front of her nose and she bit him and he ended up with 8 stitches.

The next day she kissed him sorry.

And they were best friends untill he died in November 2020.


I cursed a lot sometimes because djinxie stole things in the kitchen. And she stole things out of the trash. So my living was a dump.


We had a lot of adventure's.


As a pup she was on the sofa.

And when she was older i did not want her on the New sofa. So i had some chairs on it to baricade the sofa.

But the jackrussel sneaked between and layed on the top. So she saw that and did that to🤣 look at the pictures!!!


And when People ask me when the malinois is calmer? I say uhhhh 10 years maybe🤣

But still now on 14 years she have those days on the leash that she want that game. The leash in her mouth....and wants to play.

She begs every evening for leftovers.

She climbs on the sofa everyday to sleep all day on it.





Reacties