Gedicht: Lonely


Mijn engels is niet perfect, vertalen.nu helpt mij erg hierbij.
Ik probeer zo nu en dan ook engelse gedichten te schrijven.



Lonely


Lonely hours day by day.
Thougts shoot in my head for seconds.
Expecting more than life can give.
Enjoy the moments. Quiet moments.
When the clouds disappear and the sun will shine again.

I lift my head every time
Try to go ahead and go for it again.
But sometimes I have of those days. And I could not care, can not care my worries
I collapsed down into a lake of misery.
But im strong and I go through all of it.
Sometimes with difficulty.

Life give challenges.
Only what i have to do is survive.
Try to rise above

And not to cross my mind.
There is only one of me.

And am still proud with what I have already achieved


With Love,

Suzanne Schrijft


Reacties